Thursday 21 February 2008

Thursday 21st of Febuary


Slept well :o) yeeiy!! James was a bit worried early in the morning. I talked to my cousin Becca yesterday. Who is pregnant. Well done Nicklas ;o). Also congrats to my youngest sister Emma who is pregnant with her first child! I read it on the guestbook but suspected it already around New Years because of a suspicious MSN message hahhahaa. Blimey, I have been pregnant many times ;o). We will have one more baby, hopefully :o). Oh I know what some think, dont they have enough :o)? That is how it is in life unfortuanely, people have opinions about others lifes and judge from their own wishes. We have eight children with us so we have past most peoples limits already. Had enough? Is a weird question and statement :o) We are pretty old enough to deside how we want our lifes to look ourselves (specially Nigel hahahaha ;o) If we had enough we would not want another baby in the future, if everything goes our way. I have faith. If it is ment to be it is. My eggs have raped Nigels swimmers before ;o) ;o) Another child and our family is complete, we are lucky as it is of course :o) We could have been one less :o(. We have eight beautiful children.

James and I are going to the hospital today for his checkup. James started to have a nappy rash some days back. I have done everything to make it go away but it lingers. He needs something on prescription because it look like a mushroom growth. My poor little boy :o( James will be so happy to read this when he is a grown up hahahaha!

I did not forget the changing bag this time, and not James either (phew :o) I took some pictures before leaving. Poor little man he just has to suffer some times. We take so many pictrures of him I have desided we will have the other childrens own page at James´s website as well. Honestly, we cant make eight websites, one for each ;o) hhahahaahahaaha. Wish we could though because they all deserve it. James website was made for friends and family who wish to follow James through everything and not walk around and worrying about him and us.
A sick baby is a sensitive matter and touches everyone with a heart. Knowledge is power to me and it makes atleast me feel safe.

Everything was good with James. Dr Higgins past by and asked how everything was with him and came back later to check James private areas. Yes he had what I thought, a fungus farm growing in a bad place.
Poor little man! Anyways he had creamed prescripted for him and it will be gone in a week, hopefully. James weight is now 5.9kg and his saturation is what it was before so no worrries.

I talked to my friend Mia yesterday, it was very nice :o) I was invited out next Friday with some girlfriends. Yeeiiyy! I also have contact with other mums with HLHS children from Little Hearts Matters UK. It is great to have others to communicate with who are in the same situation or already gone through our stage.

No comments: