Tuesday 19 February 2008

Saturday 9th of February

We had a VERY quiet morning, James had his medicine and food drip started as usual at seven as usual of course. We had a sleep in. Nigel fixed us a lovely breakfast and we headed out for a long refreshing walk. The weather was absolutely lovely!! We followed the small creek in Kävlinge. There was a little cold breeze but the sun stood really high and we could smell spring in the air. We had time for some smooching :oP . Seriously we had time to act like we were fourteen hahahaha. You all who knows me know I am not the shy type and my mouth are full of VERY filthy jokes (when i am not behaving) but even Nigel embarrassed me for a while and we probably scared some poor elderly couples off ;o). James was not embarrassed (main thing) and enjoyed his ride in his pram. First time in two weeks he had been out properly. Stood for a while watching the ducks swim around and we tried to show James. He baby-giggled we wanted it to be because he saw the ducks but it was most probably at us. Our tiniest darling, thankfully we can see despite everything he goes through, he is a really happy little boy. He is so brave, more brave than Nigel and I together. James is now 4,5 months old and he has gone through so much in his young little life.

We had a lovely evening together!!! I called my father during the walk to hear how the boys were behaving and doing. They had been to Denmark and he had spoiled them rutten, of course :o) Not surprisingly C´s fox behind his ear had showed up so I had a talk to him and and promised (not threatened ;o) I would come and pick him up if he did not shape up. C suddenly decided to calm down. Guilt hit me again, but not because they were with my father and had a blast :o)

No comments: