Friday 22 February 2008

Friday 22nd of February

Blimey poor James was wriggly this morning. I had to sleep holding his dummy to his mouth. As long as he is happy :o) Otherwise it was a calm day. My boys was home today, the have half term leave from school. Since they are supposed not to be around James at all it is not easy to have him home. But they must have a break as well. We took a walk later in the afternoon I had planned to take the boys down to the water to feed the ducks but there was a storm outside and it is turning worse, so we just walked to the local playgrounds. N, C and Et Dad came and picked them up for the weekend. Almost around the same time S, E and M arrived from their Mums. Finally! We have missed them very much. They have spent extra time with their Mum since Sofia turned ill. Nigel was really stressed as usual because of work. I am amazed he is handling as well as he does with everything else around him. The workload is crazy for everyone at his work for the moment. Nigel has two and half employees short as well which they all have to cover for. I am really proud of him he has a very good head on his shoulders, but don’t tell him I said so ;o). Nigel had to start work again as soon as he came in, he, sat on the floor in the living room so he was close to the children anyways, shifting between talking to them, to his mate from work and answering emails. I served James, I cooked homemade burgers from the children, went for a quick grocery shop, started Nigel and my tea. Naturally James had a total Wendy on when I went to the shop hahhahha. Nigel is still working and soon I will order him to the sofa for our Friday snuggle and TV, have a feeling I don’t have to persuade him. He is dead beat tired. Lovely S and E are asleep and M and T are upstairs playing street basketball on x-box 360 soon going on their last game ;o) Night night don´t let the bed bugs bite...... xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: