Monday 25 February 2008

Saturday 23rd of February













We had a half family day out :o) We went to buy James a new travel system, a flashy metallic blue. My old one looked a bit riff raffy and I wanted a good ride for James. You know he has reputation to keep up at the cardiology ward!! More than his screaming his head off entrances :O&. Well it was not enough, I will order another register car sign with his name and date as the one he has on his pram. Daddy Nigel is thrilled, not hehehehe. Still trying to persuade him to give me a credit card with no limits, but he has a good head on is shoulders thankfully :o) Well James deserves to go in style :o). Daddy has his new car ;o). Oh have to take a picture of it for you maties reading this.

I might need a Burberry bag though :O) :O)

Later on we went to McDonalds and headed to this massive inside playroom for the children. We never told them we were going there, we said we were going to do a grocery shop. When we arrived we said we were just going to check out opening hours. So when Nigel payed for them to go in, there was four kids jumping up and down. They had a blast!! We kept children off James and it worked well since it is a big place and it was not many there. James baby laughed when he saw Mårten bungy-jump, he thought it was really funny. So he had fun too :o). I started to feel rough and by the time we camed home I threw myself on the sofa. The children was totally exhausted as well.They had their tea, sweets and movie and went to bed. Nigel and I talked for a bit and then he was on his own :o)when I went into lala land.

A non medical advise :o) -if you are an adult and constipated; have a sense of humour, if not, dont be so tightened up and you might loosen up ;o)

Ah my father is out on sea again. Mothers day is coming up in UK, I have the worlds greatest Mum so will not forget!! And Nan of course! All my love to you all!! xxxxxxxx

No comments: