Tuesday 9 October 2007

September 27th – Breathing for Mummy

Nigel came back to the hotel early and served me breakfast in bed. He is such a darling. I had to rest more hours. Nigel promised me he would kiss James from me and tell him how much I missed him and loved him. I had a lot of pain in my left side over the pelvis and under the ribs. It mafe me swear over my arthritis. I´m 32 but I felt like 112 :o)
Staff were still talking about James’ peeing not being totally satisfactory. More drugs for him. I couldn´t hold myself anymore I had to see James.
It took me quite a while with some breaks to finally make myself up to James. When I came into the ward another baby had moved in as well. I introduced myself to his parents and said hi to the staff. Meanwhile, Nigel and the nurse were watching James´s monitor providing his heart rhythm and breathing frequents etc. I went up to Nigel after the washing procedure and asked what was up. He pointed at the monitor and said as soon as I came into the room and started talking, James´s pulse raised and he started breathing by himself. He could hear his Mummy´s voice!

No comments: