Thursday 20 November 2008

Pooring down-James´s fourth vaccination this week

Nigel was home for a while in the morning and tried to sort out the winter tyres. James, Neville and I walked as usual 8.45 to dagis (daycare centre). Of course as soon as I put my head outside the door it started poring down. It was quite windy as well, a real miserable day. Poor Neville was soaked when we finally reached dagis. James had a blast, his tongue went in and out trying to catch the raindrops. The little tinker :O).

James has started to Say yes now, well as long as Daddy is not around, he refuses to say it, "I wont let him hear it because I know he wants to".

I walked quickly back home and snuggled up for a bit in the sofa. At 10.30 James and I was off again to the local Child nurse for James to be weighed and have a vaccination shot. James started complaining when he saw what she was preparing, a bit when he had the shot, but no crying being very upset, he is such a good boy :O)! Poor boy he is used to it. I thought he had lot a bit of weight but I was not sure.Going back home which is a fair walk I passed by Neville dagis on the way so went in and took him with me home again. Then it was 12.45, so we went home and I was deadbeat after the walk in the horrible weather. The big boys came home, Mårten, Elliott and Timothy.Timothy insisted on cooked tea, honestly it was a day they usually would have had to settle with sandwiches, porridge or cereals. "I said fine if you make the pancakes, with some help he did a marvelous job".

Yesterday Mårten and Colin made sausages with pasta. Since they enjoy it, wonderful for me :O). It is not like I sit down in the sofa and relaxes hahhahaha I run around like a headless hen fixing other things, see so the children don't hurt themselves during the cooking, give them tips and praise, making sure that James is not electrocuting himself or breaks anything, he is on the move now on his bum :O), I give one child an evil eye for him/her to behave, helping someone else with whatever. It is lots of fun though :O).

Today I ordered medicine for James and talked to Dr El Haddi. His Swedish is a bit hard to understand and he asked if it was OK to speak English, we've done that before and he prefers it anyways. He is a sweet, always with a big smile, humble doctor, the man who actually diagnosed James. So he is special to both Nigel and I.

My pappa called today from the Chemical tank (ship) he is working on, they are going back and forth to Germany and Holland for the moment so he is happy, closer to home for Christmas. I mentioned to him that the whole family is going for the Christmas concert this year and pappa asked if he could come and watch, so that will be very nice :O). Tickets are ordered and seats (yes a whole row:O) is reserved for us. We all have to see and hear Nigel play Ukulele!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gravy!! How will it be possible for me not to pee my knickers of laughter??? Anyways, I really look forward to it and it is going to be interesting since it is called "Christmas around the world". I love to see my gorgeous husband play, I am so proud of him :O)!! We soon have our own rockband in this house. Mårten and Elliott are jamming away together on bass (M) and Flugelhorn (E). Soon Timothy will start and play the drums and Colin keyboard. I am looking forward to it (yes I am nuts), to hear them play together.

Nigel is out by the cars again and all the children are sound asleep, WWEEEEIIIIHHH!! Because I am exhausted today, and a hot cup of proper English tea is calling :O). Ta ta...


No comments: