Sunday 16 November 2008

Finally better from infection-Izabellas christening



James is starting to eat a bit again. Up to yesterday he was coughing a lot and the food bounced up again. James has been fed by the pump, whitch is pain in the neck now when he is moving around pulling everything including his tube attached to his tummy. I don´t blame him!
Today we went up early because James cousin Izabella was Christened today at 9.30. I was nervous that James would start vomiting on the way to the church.But he did fine, the minister and James held a good speech in church :O). Izabellas christening was beautiful. But for a minute I started thinking about those who wants to but never have their children Christened because something goes wrong and their children don't make it for some reason. I pushed those thoughts away quickly, this was a very happy day!
It was lovely to see my aunt Anki and all the other relatives and friends again, time goes to fast but hopefully I will see my aunt soon again.
My cousin Lina and I took photos of her twin daughters Nova,Vilda and James. Of course he could not keep his hands off for long ;O), it starts early, but then he was quite popular with the girls as well of course the little charmer.

1 comment:

Lina said...

Hej...Ni kan läsa min blogg på: www.thehuligans.blogspot.com
kram till er alla