Monday 17 November 2008

Happy Birthday in Heaven Heartbrother!!-Vaccinations-Filip

We went to the hospital but first to the pharmacy to pick up James vaccination. Thankfully we have a lot of tax-payers in this country and a max cost you pay for medicine. James vaccination (for one a month for 6 times) cost 13.000kr!! Anyways, we were late because there were more people than I expected in the morning. James and I were greeted as royals as usual ;O). James was supposed to have two injections with the vaccine I picked up, for the RS-virus and another injection for Pneumonia. So three injections in total. I asked the nurse Birgitta nicely :O) if she thought it would be possible for James to have a sedative medicine so it was not so traumatising for him , three injections of painful vaccine is nothing to joke about. Birgitta went to ask a doctor, and it was just fine, I was very grateful!!! Dr El Haddi is the hero today :O). We went finally to Filip to give him his Teletubby James bought for him in England and we adults had a nice chat, Filips Mum and Dad and I of course. James was still groggy after the sedatives and he cried so Filip started crying, a chain reaction. Poor Filip and James. But then they played for a bit again.
In between I went to little Heartbrothers grave with a little flower,
James was sound a sleep in the pushchair. Many thoughts to Heartbrothers parent today!!! I had not seen his gravestone before since it takes some time to receive after the order, it is so BEAUTIFUL with a big heart cut out in it. I am so grateful I was able to meet Heartbrother, seeing his great big smile meant the world to me and still does!!! Ahh bless him, he will always have a special place in my heart, and his outstanding parents!!!
I went up to the ward again to have James cleared from any symptoms because of the sedative medicine and vaccines, off we went home to pick up brothers and sisters.
james was not so happy during the evening, he was in a lot of pain from the injections he had in both his legs.

No comments: