Sunday 8 March 2009

James stood up 1rst time Friday!!




Hello, I am back ;O)!! Still a bit much left of me but Nigel has finally fixed my IPOD Touch so I will have loooong walk again, but with my camera :OD! Or It is Nigels ;O) as he reminds me of from time to time, so I have found one I would like to invest in, in the future. A Nikon D3X it costs only about £ 700!! Hahahha only mentioning it makes my husband close his sweet mouth quickly ;O). Feminin list as we call it here in Sweden....
Anyways. Poor children have been ill again, and they are still. Lots of coughing and James has fever. Last Friday Elisabeth (the contact nurse) had arranged for James and I to see the whole team that day. I have had to cancel so many times because James has been ill so we needed to catch up. First James was on the scale and we checked his length. Not a popular thing! But he is keeping his curve at -2 as he always have done (well almost) . Then it was time to meet up with Elisabeth and Lovisa (the new nutritionist). We chatted about food and how James has improved with his intake, meaning he has more of an interest of food which has never been there before. The other day he stole a pear when he was sittng in my lap, he suddenly started chomping away. James eats a banana by himself, sandwishes, crisps, pringles etc. This is a majore improvement!! I can now see him be without a button. I also mentioned we havdn´t had to drip feed James for 3-4 weeks at all! We had a nice chat and I could not help to think how nice it was to escape from the house for a bit, hopital trip is nice actually since I now "know" the people and it is not an emergency ofcourse. James was coughing away and was very tired just like I. James struggled quite a bit Wednesday night and Thursday night with sleep because of him coughing. Several times James paniced when slem had built up too much and he could not breath as easely. James colours changed dramaticly and at one ocassion I could not hold my tears back. I was not hysterical at all but it was overwhelming. Mostly because I was "watching" since Nigel was holding James during one of his panics. James held his breath for such a long time so both Nigel and I had the time to say "breathe". When he started breathing again I became so releaved and I thought back to when James had apnés, it just hit me.
Then we went down to the Physio therapi, Charlotte was mightly impressed with James improvement, and she gave me huge compliments with saying "no wonder" it is honestly thanks to you he has come so far already, the way you are with James no soft softy protecting him all the day. Very nicely said of her and I actually think I stood taller for a bit :OD!!
Up we went again and it was time for nurse Marina to give James his two vaccinations for the this month, one in each leg :O(!! Not fun for anyone in the room, especially not for James naturally. Marina looked after James for a bit after (since he had to be around for half an hour to be checked for reactions. I needed to buy lunch, lots of medicin to pick up and order. When I came back James was soundly asleep, we went to see Katti Falk the psychologist at the ward. We talked around how it feels for me thinking of the OP and other things that has troubled me. But now I am feeling much better thankfully :OD!
In the afternoon at friday all my boys and I went to Höganäs.E, C and N was going to their father and Timothy, James and I went to Disa. Nigel had a concert in the evening, on the Saturday he decorated our bedroom and prepped the garden for vegetables growing there soon. On the Sunday (today :O) Nigel had his first big Solo performance at a church close to Höllviken in Sweden. He played for an hour, 6 solos and 1 duett with Pernilla on piano.
We had a very nice time at Disas, though James was not feeling well, throwing up to right left and centre, not eating couging and needed to inhale Ventoline. James was not a happy chappy, whining or crying alot of the time, not sleeping much so I feel like a wet rag. I almost went home yesterday, but I though no way it is not often I do anything and when I do there is always something up to stop it. At 13.00 today I gave up. I still had a wonderful time with Disa, but next time I take a time away from home, NO children invited hahhahaha!!!
Nigels concert went very well. Last weekend Nigel was at Championships in Denmark with Öresundbrassband (
http://www.oresundbrassband.com/) and I was home with 8. Luckily the new Euph showed up two weeks ago, Nigels new Besson Prestige!!

Ohh yesterday I past by my Dads house and just wanted to say hi to him since he just arrived back from the seas. He was not home though. The neighbour Olga (she is about 85years old)across Dads house was home so I just popped in to give her a big hug, I was supposed, yet again to have visited her but James was not well enough :O(. Anyway, I gave her a big hug and met another former neighbour of mineon the way out, Sonja (70 I would say). We just said quickly hello and ask how we were etc, she mentioned she had seen the Christmas card I sent for Olga. She gave me a long hug and then she said, "you are a wonderful person, you always think of others". I was not prepared for such a warm complimant out of the blue and it just brought tears to my eyes :O), it will warm my heart for a very long time :O).Sweet Sonja said such sweet words and I have not met her for a very long time.
Today I had another very nice surpise from another warm person. Juliet :O). She had sent me the sweeetest Ecard ever! Compliments about my photographys etc. It means so much to me!
My Irish girlfriend is ding well and so is her family, although i am surprised Andy is not limping or anything ;OD! OFCOURSE it was the lady in the house who made the new printer work TJOOHOO! ;OD ;OD. 4 weeks to go :OD!

James is talking more and more, in English :O). April/May is the last we heard the operation will happen!!
http://www.malin_ward.fotosidan.se/ my portfolio so far :O)

No comments: