Saturday 21 February 2009

James has fever, yet again.













Poor little man. As soon as someone asks how Jmes is doing he turns ill again, bless him!! Nigel, james and I have a quiet weekend without the other seven beloved children :O). Well quiet I would not say james is no happt chappy, Nigel had a lamp falling over his head today during decoration and I (?), working on my photoportfolio :O). Lots of hard work to become better within photgrapht but LOTS of fun. I am sooo HAPPY I have found something for myself!! You who wants to follow my photographs can see them on http://www.fotosidan.se/member/view.htm?ID=135261 please keep in mind I am GREEN and a beginner!! Anyways I took new photos of James today haahahaha (it was before i relized he had fever) well he was still a couple of seconds at the time and I had set the camera in not the best way anyways I will put some of them on the blog :O).
James wants to stand up more and more now and reaches for everything, hopefully he can walk before he is two years :O).

James can say more words now, the new ones are "look" (lack)Lala (in Teletubbies) "Hello". Well he does not do requests :O). James spoke to Nan today, he was a bit rude because he blew raspberries :O). Otherwise he chats away like you understand everything.

No comments: