Tuesday 11 May 2010

Time is flying

I am sorry my little darling, your Mummy mamma has not had the time to update your blog. You have been to UK and all since last time I wrote :O)! (Photos will come up soon). You had a lovely time at Nanna & Grandads with Mårten, Emil and Sofia. Well Dad and I was around as well. But I went to a UK wedding ¨photo course, Daddy joined me and we met up with lovely friends in the evening. We where away for two days.
You just loved it when we went to Bressinhams http://www.bressingham.co.uk/content/whatson.aspx amusement park with lots of steam engines, woohooo it was the highlite of your little life, bless you :O)!!!


Nan was so happy to see you again, last time was during your Christening.


Yes time is flying and Mummy feels guilty, starting up my own photography business take A LOT OF TIME. But tomorrow is a big day for you!You & I are going to meet the headmaster (you have not started yet and already called in ;O) and a special needs therapist. We will talk, so they can descide how much extra help/hours you will need :O). I can see how much you long now to play with friends your own age. In August when you start, there will be many happy tears, to see you at daycare, wow it is amazing :O)!


We love you our little prince!! I love your twinkle in your eyes when you are up to monkey business ;O)! You sooo look like your Daddy and so acts like your Mummy, in many ways.


Ohh you had some new shoes from the orthopedrics to help you with your feets position. It will take a good time for you to walk without problems. When you are tired you lose you balance often, thankfully it is nothing neurological, it is the weak muscles in your legs.


You dare to taste a little bit more, but still it is "mulk" you prefer.


You are speaking more and more now (english), you surprise me often. Yesterday you said " I can´t" and something else, I´ve forgotten now.


We love you :O)!!


XXXXXXXXXX

No comments: