Friday 10 October 2008

I can clap my hands...

Woohoo! Now the little man can clap his hands. Before it looked like the bird-dance, a combination between clapping his hands and waving both of them at the same time :O).

Dr Milad called yesterday and asked if we possibly could come in with James starting Monday for the heart catherization, they had a glap. It suited us fine, and it will be over and done with, phew :O). Thankfully I enjoy the staff working there, they are really nice :O).

Yesterday we went to Höganäs so the boys could meet up with their old dagis/nursery. It has been 1,5 year passing by. I have missed that dagis so much and the staff! All my four oldest have gone there and it was strange to change to another place. It was really, really nice to show off James as well :O). It has never worked before to bring in James to dagis and all the hospital trips, we have lived a different life. James was all happy for the attention, Neville and Colin were very pleased of course to see teacher Minna again. We are going back before Christmas and hopefully meeting up with more teachers. James is thanking for lovely cookies Minna served him which he spreaded around like a sprinkler system :O).

I am not as much at the hospital anymore, thankfully and hopefully it continues in that way! I am following other parents fight from a distant though, with same diagnosis or similar ones. They are on my mind everyday and I pray for their little supermans or supergirls, they are true little fighters!!
xxx

No comments: